User’s privacy is important to us. By using this Website, User permits the Administrator to use User’s information (personal or otherwise) by the Administrator in the manner as set forth herein. Administrator treats all information (personal or otherwise) provided by the User or collated by the Administrator by virtue of use of this Website, by the User, in the following manner:
1.User’s personal data and information shall be accessed only by the Administrator’s staff and third parties who support the Administrator in data processing.
2.Administrator shall not disclose User’s personal information (for instance User’s name, address, contact number and e-mail id), unless the Administrator has received User’s permission or the Administrator is under an obligation to disclose such personal information in compliance with the required to disclose such personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful requests by any governmental authorities. In addition, the Administrator may record and share such personal information with its clients and partners, without disclosing individual names or identifying information
3. The Administrator may use such personal information collated through User’s use of the Website for better understanding the requirements of the User, improve User’s interaction with this Website and other Users and to promote events, services and products offered by the Website. Subject to applicable laws, the Administrator may provide new services and products on the Website, based on the preferences of the users accessing the Website. User may also opt not to receive promotional materials, announcements and newsletters from the Administrator.
4. By its very nature and purpose, this Website is an online community centered catering to the needs and for the benefit of the Users. Information that is provided by the User in publicly accessible areas and communication forums on the Website may be accessed by the public through search engines indexing the web pages of the Website. Administrator undertakes no responsibility or liability for the same.
6. The Administrator collects information through technology to make the Website more interesting and useful for the users accessing the Website and even for the Administrator. For instance, the Administrator may make a note of the IP address using which the User accesses the Website. An IP address is associated with the access point through which users enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by the user’s Internet Service Provider (ISP), user’s company, or user’s university. Standing alone, user’s IP address is not personally identifiable. The Administrator may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which a User visits various parts of the Website, and may combine IP addresses with personally identifiable information. The Administrator may implant cookies and other tracking software on User’s computer that track’s such User’s Website surfing and visitation and may use this information to interact with the User to conduct a web chat or to track User’s movement within the Website for other reasons. Administrator also records IP addresses for anonymous statistical purposes, administration of this Website and associated servers, and to improve Administrator’s services..
7. The Administrator may use such technical information for various different purposes as well as for enhancing Users’ experience while accessing the Website. For instance, cookies provide information to the Website so that the Website remembers the User at the time of re-logging. The technical information may also be used to analyze the traffic patterns on the Website including the frequency with which the users accesses different sections of the Website, and third party websites. In HTML e-mails that the Administrator may send to the users, technical methods may also be used to determine whether the users have opened or forwarded those e-mails and to keep a record of users making an inquiry or purchase through such e-mail. These technical methods may enable the Administrator to collect and use information in a form that is personally identifiable.
8. When a User creates an account on the Website, and agrees to receive e-mails from the Website either for newsletters or for receiving special offers and new releases sent to the User’s email address, User’s contact information (including the name, address and e-mail address as requested) is added to a secure database which is accessible only by authorized persons. Such collected information concerning the User is stored on secure servers provided by third parties. As such, the Administrator take’s every possible precaution to ensure that secrecy of the information is maintained. However, the Administrator will not be held responsible or liable for any loss of data by the third parties and in such cases the Administrator shall inform the User via the respective registered email address within 48 hours of the Administrator being notified of such loss of data.
9. The Administrator may share the contact information with other units within its group entities or with third parties who may be authorised by the Administrator to use such personal information solely to perform services on behalf of the Administrator. .
11. User’s personal information shall be deleted from the database of the Administrator in the event of revocation or termination of the User’s account, either by the User himself/herself or by the Administrator.
12. [User may be able to see who has looked at User’s profile page. User may amend his/her settings in his/her profile so User will not appear within these features].
15. If a User has any concerns about his/her privacy or need to report any issues relating to his/her privacy or personal information submitted while creating an account on the Website, please write to [insert name, designation and address] or e-mail to [insert name, designation and e-mail address].